Mother’s Day Desserts And Dessert Recipes + IDEAS! – Dessert Recipes Easy At Home (DIY Mother’s Day)
In today’s video, we’ll be going over some dessert recipes for Mother’s Day! When coming up with these Mother’s Day dessert recipes, I wanted them to be easy to make at home, while still being a fun DIY project. In this video, we will be making a chocolate garden with strawberry roses, a perfect dessert for Mother’s Day!
1 box of chocolate cake mix
2 containers of chocolate icing
10 Oreo cookies
20-25 Pretzel rods
25-20 green grapes
1. Make a 13” x 9” chocolate cake according to the instructions on the box. Let it cool.
2. In the meantime, slide 2-3 green grapes on a skewer. Slide on the strawberry and carve the strawberry petals. Add a blueberry on top. Repeat this step for 9 more strawberry roses.
3. Use the pretzel rod to measure the how much chocolate cake goes inside the planter box.
4. Use icing in between the layers and to cover the outside.
5. Add the pretzels rods to the sides of the cake (but not the top).
6. Place the OREO cookies in a bag. Use a rolling pin to crush the cookies. Add to the top of the cake.
7. Add the strawberry roses to the top of the cake.
Thanks for watching! If you enjoyed today’s video, remember to leave a like rating and a comment down below! Also, subscribe to my channel for more videos like this one, and follow me on all my social media profiles to stay up to date with what I am up to!
Subscribe for more – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrPHF5pPR1jgWOVjuBqqfAQ?sub_confirmation=1
Visit my website – http://theresachong.net/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/THERESAscience
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/theresadigitalmedia/?hl=en
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Theresa-Chong-374376992956581/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/theresadigital/