Learn how to make Apple Crumble recipe at home from our Chef Smita only on Rajshri Food.
Apple crumble is a recipe which is an all-time favourite for those hankering after the ultimate quick and easy dessert. As Christmas 2016 is just around the corner, do try this simple, easy yet absolutely delicious dessert recipe and do post your comments below.
6 apples diced
1 ½ cup of castor sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon powder
½ kg flour
½ kg butter
1 ltr Milk
1 cup Sugar
– Chop the apples into 1” cubes and in a pan cook the apples with the sugar and cinnamon powder for 2-4 minutes and put this mixture in a pie dish
– Take the flour in a plate and apply butter to it with your finger tips and make a crumble. It should look like bread crumbs
– Sprinkle this crumble on the apples and make a nice ½” layer
– Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and then place the pie dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or till the crumble has turned golden
– Serve it with a warm custard or a cold vanilla ice cream
Method For Custard
– Boil milk with sugar and later had custard paste.
– Mix them well and cook for 2 minutes.
– Custard is ready!
Host : Smita Deo
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook : https://goo.gl/M87YIE
Share on Twitter : https://goo.gl/Zkkx03
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes