Healthy Green Curry, mulltinutrient recipe for pregnant ladies!
Recipe link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Healthy-Green-Curry-2977r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Healthy Green Curry
The abundance of intensely flavoured ingredients makes this recipe really tasty without the addition of too much fat. The vegetables are excellent sources of iron, fibre and vitamin c. Quick cooking oats are used to thicken this curry so as to avoid the addition of thickeners like refined flour and cornstarch. This curry makes a great meal while you’re lactating because of the addition of fresh garlic which helps to enhance the production of breast milk.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Makes 3 servings
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup spring onions whites
1/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
1/2 cup boiled carrot cubes
1/2 cup blanched baby corn , cut into roundels
1/2 cup boiled cauliflower florets
salt to taste
1/4 cup spring onion greens
To Be Ground Into A Smooth Green
paste (using enough water)
1 cup chopped coriander (dhania)
5 to 6 garlic (lehsun) cloves
25 ginger (adrak)
3 to 4 green chillies
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onion whites and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes or till the onions turn translucent.
2. Add the oats and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
3. Add the green paste and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
4. Add the carrots, baby corn, cauliflower, salt and another ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame 1 more minute.
5. Add the spring onion greens and mix well.
6. Serve immediately.