Easiest date bars recipe. These healthy date bars are vegan, no bake, gluten free and free of refined sugar. This dessert is the perfect guilt free snack. One of the easiest recipes you can find.
You can take it with you to work or school, post or pre-workout or just serve it as a dessert.
Printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Healthy-Date-Bars-Recipe
More Healthy Dessert Recipes:
Tahini Fudge: http://bit.ly/TahiniFudge
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: http://bit.ly/VeganChPBCups
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/BananaOatmealCakeYT
My favorite kitchen equipment:
400g (14oz) Medjool dates, pitted
180g (6.3oz) walnuts
2 tablespoons (30g) Natural peanut butter
1 tablespoon (13g) Coconut oil
2 tablespoons (15g) Cocoa powder
1/2 cup (45g) Desiccated coconut
1-2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
1/8 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Prepare 8-inch (20cm) square pan. Line with parchment paper.
2. Place walnuts in the food processor and process for 20-30 seconds, until crumbly.
3. Add pitted dates, cocoa powder, coconut oil, peanut butter, desiccated coconut, vanilla extract and salt. Process until combined and sticky.
4. Turn the mixture out into the prepared pan. Sprinkle some sesame seeds. Use your hands or a spoon to firmly press the mixture into the bottom of the dish. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the pan and cut into squares or bars.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: