Ghee Rice | Rice Recipes | Pulao Recipes | ghee Bhat | Lunch Recipes | neychoru
#GheeRice #quicklunchboxforkids #lunchbox #recipes #homecooking #ricerecipes
Ghee – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RBvKxw)
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup (250 Ml)
Cinnamon (Buy: https://amzn.to/31893UW)
Star Anise (Buy: https://amzn.to/37JQNnl)
Cardamom (Buy: https://amzn.to/2U5Xxrn)
Bay Leaf (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Gz9D4r)
Clove (Buy: https://amzn.to/36yD4ht)
Mace (Buy: https://amzn.to/2uLpr1n)
Onion – 2 Nos Thinly Sliced
Green Chilli – 2 Nos Slit
Pounded Ginger & Garlic
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Water – 1 1/3 Cup
Cashew Nuts (Buy: https://amzn.to/36IbEpv)
Raisins (Buy: https://amzn.to/36WfLhN)
1. Wash and soak basmati rice for 30 mins.
2. Meanwhile, pound the ginger and garlic.
3. To make the ghee rice, add ghee to pressure cooker.
4. Followed by Cinnamon, Star Anise, Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Clove, Mace and onion. Saute them
5. Add green chillies and saute until onion changes color.
6. Now add the freshly pound ginger and garlic to onion and saute.
7. Pour 1 3/4 cup of water to the cooker. (for one cup of rice)
(Alternative: You can add diluted coconut milk instead of water as well)
8. Now add the soaked rice and mix once.
9. Now add 1/2 tsp of ghee.
10. Once the water starts boiling, close the cooker and let is cook for 1 whistle.
11. Roast some cashew nuts and raisins.
12. After the pressure is released, open the cooker and add the roasted nuts and raisins.
13. Aromatic ghee rice is ready to be enjoyed.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/