Bombay cheese sandwich recipe made with cheese, green chilies, green chutney & spices. Something worth giving a try.
BOMBAY CHEESE SANDWICH
8 cheese slices
8 white bread slices
2 medium tomatoes
2 medium onions
2 medium potatoes, boiled and peeled
Butter for spreading
Green chutney for spreading
Chaat masala or sprinkling
20 grams processed cheese
1. Cut tomatoes, onions and potatoes in thin roundels and transfer on a plate.
2. Preheat an electric griller.
3. Spread some butter and green chutney on one side of each bread slice.
4. To prepare one sandwich, place one cheese slice, few tomato roundels, onion roundels and potato roundels on the chutney side of one bread slice. Sprinkle some chaat masala, place another cheese slice on top and cover with another bread slice with chutney side downwards.
5. Spread some butter on top of the sandwich, flip and place in the preheated griller with butter side downwards. Spread some butter on top, cover and grill till golden brown.
6. Cut into two equal triangles, grate some processed cheese and sprinkle some chaat masala on top.
7. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. BUY NOW on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor