To shop for high quality, tried & tested Cookware that is shown in our recipe videos, visit here: https://shop.cookdtv.com
To watch our recipe videos in Tamil, visit here: https://bit.ly/cookd-tamil
Babycorn Jalfrezi is a simple and delicious #NorthIndianCurry. This #BabycornJalfrezi is made using babycorn, capsicum, onion, and tomato. You can now make this #EasyBabyCornJalfrezi with Cookd’s simple recipe and serve it hot. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Babycorn Jalfrezi Recipe:
Water – As Needed For Boiling
Salt – ½ tsp
Babycorn (slit length-wise) – 400 gms
Oil – 1 tbsp
Onion (sliced) – 1 no.
Tomato (sliced) – 2 nos
Green Capsicum (sliced) – 1 no.
Salt – ¼ tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Cumin Seeds – ½ tsp
Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
Garlic (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
Green Chilli (finely chopped) – 1 no.
Onion (finely chopped) – 2 nos
Tomato (puree) – 3 nos
Tomato Ketchup – 3 tbsp
Vinegar – ½ tsp
Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
Salt – ¾ tsp
Water – ¼ Cup + ¼ Cup
Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
1. Blanch the baby corn in salted water for 2-3 minutes. Strain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and saute the vegetables- onion, tomato and capsicum on a high flame for 2 mins. Season with salt and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, followed by ginger, garlic and green chillies. Saute for 2 mins.
4. Add the onions and saute until turning golden brown.
5. Add the tomato puree. Cook the tomato until no longer raw in aroma.
6. Add the powdered spices and salt. Add the ketchup and vinegar.
7. Add some water and cook the masalas, for a few minutes, until the oil starts releasing from the masala.
8. Add the sauteed vegetables and blanched baby corn. Add some water and cook until dry again.
9. Finish with chopped coriander leaves.
Stay connected with us!
Drop your Feedbacks/Suggestions on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Let’s chat directly on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes